For the AA frequent flier who will use the complimentary Admirals Club lounge access, this alone more than offsets the annual fee. Considering that all authorized cardholders are eligible, this can be an incredible value. Extra perks such as VIP check-in, priority boarding, concierge service, and free checked bag sweeten the deal.
Annual fee: $450
Credit score: Good – Excellent (690 – 850)
Rewards rate: 1x – 2x
Type of card: Travel
- Admirals Club membership for primary cardholder ($650 value)
- Earn 2 American Airlines miles per dollar spent on American Airlines purchases
- Up to 10 free Authorized Users with Admirals Club access when flying American Airlines
- Global Entry or TSA PreCheck application fee credit (once every five years) up to $100
- First bag checked free on domestic flights for the primary cardmember and up to eight travel companions on the same reservation
- Priority boarding (Group 4)
- Priority check-in and security access (where available) including up to eight companions
- 25% discount on inflight food and beverage purchases
For whom this card is recommended
For frequent flyers of American Airlines seeking respite from the harried atmosphere of the airport gates, the Citi® / AAdvantage® Executive World Elite Mastercard® delivers: It provides access to the carrier’s exclusive Admirals Club airport lounges.
Did you like this card? For more information, click on the button below.